|By PR Newswire||
|December 14, 2012 07:20 PM EST||
ARLINGTON, Texas, Dec. 14, 2012 /PRNewswire-iReach/ -- HO! HO! HO! Okay, so they aren't the bearded man in the red suit. They don't even have elves or reindeer. But Webyshops does want to spread the Christmas cheer or rather gear to you.
"We are really excited about this year's giveaway. It's our 3rd Annual and it has grown in donations each year. This year, the industry's top manufacturers have donated over $7000 in gear to be given away," stated Mirah Bradford, Goddess of All at Webyshops. "There are so many cool toys, even we want them! The best part is that it's 100% free to the winners. No fees for shipping, no taxes, no surprises. Just think of Webyshops as Santa Clause without the fancy sleigh."
Prizes have been donated by the following sponsors: ATN, Aim Sports, TruGlo, BKL, Bushnell, Camelbak, Disse Gear, EOTech, Frogg Toggs Outerwear, Go Motion, Goal Zero, Hawke, Hi-Lux, LaserMax, Leupold, Lifestraw, Lucid, Moulltrie, Nikko Stirling, Nikon, Pride Fowler (Rapid Reticle), Pro-Ears, Slide Fire, Smith Optics, Stack-On, Streamlight, Tifosi, Trijicon, Vortex, and Wiley-X.
For information on how to enter, see the complete prize listing, and rules go to our Facebook page (www.facebook.com/webyshops). Postings are on the wall and in the Grab Bag of Gear tab.
Webyshops.com, a Texas based business, debuted May, 2010 and has been on a steady growth path ever since. Quadrupling sales in 2011 and on are on track to double 2011's sales numbers in 2012.
Attributed to the success of the company are the wide selection of products, great prices, fast shipping, and exemplary customer service. The Better Business Bureau rates Webyshops.com as an A+ business while Reseller Ratings scores Webyshops.com as a 9.72/10.
Early 2012 saw Websyshops.com relocating its office and warehouse to accommodate its continuing growth of Webbies (team members) and in-house inventory. Webyshops.com currently works with 300 brands offering over 58,000 individual products on the website and access to over 300,000.Media Contact:
Mirah Bradford Webyshops, 817-200-7345, firstname.lastname@example.org
News distributed by PR Newswire iReach: https://ireach.prnewswire.com
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?
- UK Targeted for Trojan Attacks