|By Marketwired .||
|December 14, 2012 05:46 PM EST||
SAN DIEGO, CA -- (Marketwire) -- 12/14/12 -- The San Diego American Marketing Association (AMA) is hosting the 15th Annual AMA Cause Conference on March 20, 2013. The conference brings together both for profit and nonprofit professionals at the largest cause partnership event on the West Coast. The theme for the 2013 conference is "Creating Pathways to Sustainable Value" and will focus on the intersection of purpose and profit and how creating meaningful partnerships between nonprofit and for profit organizations leads to sustainable value.
The conference will feature multiple speaker sessions and workshops between 8 a.m. - 5:30 p.m. on March 20, 2013. The conference takes place at the Corky McMillin Companies Event Center in the NTC Promenade at Liberty Station (2875 Dewey Road, San Diego, CA 92106).
The AMA is seeking session proposals from experienced speakers and individuals with unique insight and expertise in the following areas:
- Cause Marketing & Cause Branding
- Advanced Social Media Strategies for Nonprofits
- Employee Engagement & Volunteerism
- Corporate Social Responsibility
- Social Fundraising
- Storytelling & Communications
- Collective Impact & Cross-Sector Collaboration
- Personal & Professional Development
- Social Entrepreneurship
- Crisis Communications
Interested professionals are encouraged to submit session proposals online at www.sdama.org/cause-conference no later than January 6, 2013. Proposals must be relevant to the mission of the Cause Conference (i.e. cause marketing, nonprofit development, nonprofit and for profit collaboration, fundraising, and sustainability).
About the San Diego American Marketing Association
The San Diego American Marketing Association is the premier professional development association for San Diego's marketing community. For more information on the local chapter, please visit www.sdama.org. For more information on the national organization, visit www.marketingpower.com.
Frank G Scarpaci
The Vianova Group LLC
Tel: (619) 4466780
Email: Email Contact
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?
- UK Targeted for Trojan Attacks
- MAX 2006: Tracks Announced
- BT's "Fixed-Mobile" Phone Gives Callers the Best of Both Worlds
- MetaSolv to Host Provisioning Symposium in London