|By PR Newswire||
|December 14, 2012 04:32 PM EST||
(For the Non-Americas Corridors)
Sigue Money Transfer
LOS ANGELES, Dec. 14, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Sigue Corporation ("Sigue") announced today a new logo "Sigue Money Transfer," which will replace Coinstar Money Transfer, operating as Sigue's international brand focused on non-Latin American transactions.
"We are excited and enthusiastic to announce Sigue Money Transfer as our new global brand servicing our non-Latin American customers. This marks a new chapter in our evolution as a global company. We are focused and determined in strengthening Sigue into a worldwide name," said Guillermo de la Viña, founder and Chief Executive Officer of Sigue Corporation. The new logo is stronger and cleaner symbolizing longevity and trust to our current and new customers.
"With this newly released logo, agents and customers will continue to enjoy excellent service with the added benefit of an expanded and established global network in 145 countries, on 6 continents, and thousands of locations worldwide," continued Mr. de la Vina. "Our promise is, to continue to work with banking and strategic partners all over the world, so that together, we will continue to provide excellent customer service with care and respect."
In the coming weeks the company is launching an exciting campaign to transition to our new logo and bringing awareness to our customers and partners across the globe, added the CEO.
About Sigue Corporation
Headquartered in Sylmar, California, Sigue is a leading global money transfer company with highly recognized and trusted brands and a reputation for providing excellent and personalized services in approximately 145 countries, on 6 continents, through an extensive and established global network. For additional information about Sigue, visit www.sigue.com.
Contact: Carmen Estrada
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher