|By Marketwired .||
|December 14, 2012 03:45 PM EST||
DEL MAR, CA--(Marketwire - December 14, 2012) - American Diversified Holdings Corporation (PINKSHEETS: ADHC) www.americandiversifiedholdings.com, through its operating subsidiary Rebel Networks, has built a cloud platform as a service that can cover private, public, and hybrid cloud solutions for customers in a fully managed environment. ADHC Is an Emerging Player in the $240 Billion Dollar Cloud Computing Industry. The Company commented on this strategy saying, "We have targeted several potential candidates to acquire in the cloud computing space that would complement our existing business."
Rebel Networks aligned with Leading Fortune 1000 IT Service and Hardware Providers. Rebel Networks is in an aggressive acquisition strategy, targeting a small cloud computing business looking to grow market share.
Domenic Macchione, President & CEO, stated, "Rebel Networks has focused its energy in building a cloud platform that will be easy and effective to use for customers large and small needing a wide range of complex IT services."
The company is currently addressing the medical IT sector with handheld cloud computing solutions.
More updates will follow shortly.
About Rebel Networks
Rebel Networks is a leading provider of outsourced Internet infrastructure and related managed web solutions. Rebel Networks services include the provision of managed dedicated servers, unmanaged collocation services, domain names services, reseller hosting & shared web hosting solutions with 100% server uptime for your websites. Visit www.rebelnetworks.com today.
This press release contains forward-looking statements pursuant to the "safe harbor" provisions of the Private Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995. These statements include risks and uncertainties that may cause the company's plans to change and are in no way intended to guarantee that the company will be successful in executing its plans. American Diversified Holdings common stock currently trades on the over-the-counter "Pink Sheets" under the symbol ADHC. This press release in no way constitutes any recommendation regarding the securities of ADHC or its affiliates. Any person reading this press release is advised that this release should be considered in the light of all facts and circumstances regarding the business and financial condition and prospects of ADHC, and no inference has been made that this release contains all such information.
American Diversified Holdings Corporation
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?
- UK Targeted for Trojan Attacks