|By PR Newswire||
|December 14, 2012 03:44 PM EST||
RIVIERA BEACH, Fla., Dec. 14, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Perry Baromedical, international leader in Hyperbaric Chamber manufacturing for over 50 years is pleased to announce the immediate release of the Sigma Elite Undercarriage Gurney Storage System. The advanced design allows the Undercarriage Gurney System to be immediately available for the Perry Sigma 34, 36 and 40 hyperbaric monoplace chambers. The superior design provides 100% space savings as the undercarriage is designed to functionally store the gurney under the hyperbaric chamber.
According to Glenn Dennis, President/COO of Perry Baromedical, "We understand that everyday, around the world, hospitals and healthcare organizations struggle with space efficiency limitations. This unique and exceptional product is a result of Perry listening to our customers and partners and then providing a product that specifically provides a 100% gurney space savings, which is exactly the value, and benefit our customers and partners, have requested. We couldn't be more excited about this product, it is another example of Perry's commitment to being the world industry leader in building the most advanced and highest quality products in the world."
Perry Baromedical Corporation is dedicated to providing the highest quality hyperbaric chambers, products, services, maintenance and educational programs in the industry. Expertise in advanced engineering technology along with proprietary manufacturing process and global resources, allow Perry to market and sell all our products world-wide. Perry Baromedical is the only US hyperbaric chamber manufacturer that builds the three largest individual size of acrylic monoplace models, dualplace, and multiplace units including the largest acrylic monoplace chamber in the world. www.perrybaromedical.com or call 1-800-741-4376.
SOURCE Perry Baromedical
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher