|By PR Newswire||
|December 14, 2012 03:43 PM EST||
TEWKSBURY, Mass., Dec. 14, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Raytheon Company (NYSE: RTN) is being awarded a firm-fixed price contract modification for the AN/TPY-2 radar in the amount of $207,922,395, increasing the total contract value from $364,024,477 to $571,946,872.
Under this contract modification, Raytheon will manufacture and deliver the AN/TPY-2 Radar #11 with associated spares and three forward-based prime power units with associated spares. The work will be performed in Woburn, Mass. The performance period is from Jan. 1, 2013, through May 30, 2015. The contracting activity is Missile Defense Agency, Huntsville, Ala.
Note to Editors
This award was previously announced by the Department of Defense on Dec. 13, 2012.
Raytheon Company, with 2011 sales of $25 billion and 71,000 employees worldwide, is a technology and innovation leader specializing in defense, homeland security and other government markets throughout the world. With a history of innovation spanning 90 years, Raytheon provides state-of-the-art electronics, mission systems integration and other capabilities in the areas of sensing; effects; and command, control, communications and intelligence systems, as well as a broad range of mission support services. Raytheon is headquartered in Waltham, Mass. For more about Raytheon, visit us at www.raytheon.com and follow us on Twitter @raytheon.
SOURCE Raytheon Company
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher