|By PR Newswire||
|December 14, 2012 03:19 PM EST||
MINNEAPOLIS, Dec. 14, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- SatCom Marketing, LLC, a teleservices company located in Minneapolis, MN, announced that Bob Bedford has joined their executive team as Vice President of Sales and Client Relations.
Mr. Bedford is a 16 year veteran of the cable and satellite television industry, most recently as the Senior Vice President of Marketing for the cable television network REELZCHANNEL. Prior to that, he was Vice President of Customer Service & Back Office Operations for U.S. Satellite Broadcasting, the satellite television pioneer that merged with DirecTV in 1999. Mr. Bedford has also spent time in the consumer marketing industry with Fingerhut, Young America Corporation and the television shopping channel Cable Value Network (CVN).
"Bob's talent, leadership ability and industry perspective position SatCom Marketing to continue as a leader in the teleservices industry," said F. Dale Wunderlich, President and CEO of SatCom Marketing, "His deep experience in both the cable industry and contact center operations will allow us to deliver superior results for our clients."
"I am thrilled to join the SatCom Marketing team," said Bedford, "I feel very fortunate to be part of a company that serves a great group of clients and leads the teleservices industry in sales, call quality and compliance with industry telemarketing standards."
As Vice President - Sales & Client Relations, Mr. Bedford is responsible for maintaining productive relationships with SatCom Marketing's current clients as well as developing new clients and business opportunities. With 10 years of experience leading large, multi-site telesales and contact centers, his operations and marketing expertise will help current and potential clients develop and execute the right approach to deliver on their business and ROI goals.
About SatCom Marketing, LLC – SatCom Marketing, LLC, is a teleservices vendor, specializing in sales and subscriber-based services in the telecommunications and other industries. SatCom Marketing offers call center and subscriber services including outbound sales calls, inbound sales and service calls and lead generation for the business-to-business and business-to-consumer markets. SatCom is also SRO Accredited by the Professional Association of Consumer Engagement (PACE), the industry's Gold Seal of Approval for quality and performance standards. Only 19 firms nationwide have achieved PACE-SRO accreditation.
SOURCE SatCom Marketing, LLC
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?
- UK Targeted for Trojan Attacks