|By Marketwired .||
|December 14, 2012 12:52 PM EST||
BOISE, ID -- (Marketwire) -- 12/14/12 -- The best time tracking application TSheets just got hitched to the best help desk application Zendesk. They call the union TymeShift. For owners and managers using Zendesk, the TymeShift app allows agents to track time directly against help desk tickets, with reporting and management features to improve accuracy, business efficiency, and financial accounting.
TSheets is a fast-paced time tracking technology firm with over 2,000 customers in 30 different countries that provides time tracking software to increase the mobility and flexibility of tracking, managing, and reporting employee time. Zendesk is a leading cloud-based customer service software used worldwide to streamline and elevate the help desk experience.
TymeShift allows service agents on the Zendesk dashboard to seamlessly clock in and out of tickets without leaving Zendesk, and managers can improve payroll, billing, and project oversight behind the scenes with the full capabilities of TSheets. The new app was designed by MPA Computers, a technology development company based in the midwest US, utilizing the TSheets API.
"We think this new app can help agents stay focused, managers capture more billable hours, and improve business project management all around, so everyone has a clear view of how time is spent," says Matt Rissell, TSheets CEO.
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher