|By PR Newswire||
|December 14, 2012 11:51 AM EST||
DALLAS, Dec. 14, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- The Dallas-based law firm Taber Estes Thorne & Carr PLLC has earned selection as one of the 2013 Go-To Law Firms in Corporate Counsel magazine's 10th annual special edition In-House Law Departments at the Top 500 Companies. The firm was selected based on its legal work for Nationwide Insurance.
The annual listing of Go-To Law Firms recognizes those firms that Fortune 500 general counsel rely on for litigation, corporate transactions/mergers & acquisitions, securities, labor & employment, intellectual property and international matters.
Researchers with Corporate Counsel parent company American Lawyer Media surveyed in-house counsel at Fortune 500 companies to determine who they turn to for legal help. The research team then conducted independent reviews of the nominated law firms before compiling the final listing. Nationwide recommended Taber Estes for the award based on its work in labor and employment, complex bad faith and coverage matters.
"We are extremely proud that our firm is being recognized with the listing in Go-To Law Firms," says Melanie Okon, a partner of the firm. "We work hard to earn our clients' continued trust by successfully handling their most important and challenging legal matters."
The 2013 Go-To Law Firm honor marks the second recent accolade for Taber Estes, which also has earned selection as one of the 2013 U.S. Top Ranked Law Firms from the editors at LexisNexis Martindale-Hubbell.
Taber Estes Thorne & Carr PLLC is one of the few certified women-owned law firms in Dallas. It features a collaborative team of highly experienced attorneys, representing clients in business litigation and transactions, labor and employment, family law, health care, energy, construction, bankruptcy, insurance and other corporate legal matters. To learn more, visit the firm's website at http://www.taberestes.com/.
For more information about the Go-To Law Firm honor for Taber Estes Thorne & Carr, please contact Alan Bentrup at 800-559-4534 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
SOURCE Taber Estes Thorne & Carr PLLC
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher