|By PR Newswire||
|December 14, 2012 11:45 AM EST||
BOSTON, Dec. 14, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- While holiday greetings can come in an array of languages, acts of good will are instantly and universally understood worldwide. And this holiday season, Moravia is making the joy of giving as simple as the click of your mouse.
When viewers visit Moravia's YouTube holiday greeting – a four-minute music video based on David Guetta's popular song "Without You" – or play the company's Facebook "Memory" game, Moravia will donate $1 to Translators without Borders.
- The YouTube video is available at http://bit.ly/UWlAUf
- The Facebook game is available at http://bit.ly/XYgNEA
Translators without Borders is a non-profit organization that supports humanitarian work around the world by providing free translations. Since its inception, the organization has helped translate more than two million words per year for non-government organizations (NGOs) such as Doctors Without Borders and Action Against Hunger, among others. Translators without Borders believes that well-translated information, like health advisories, provides the knowledge and power to save lives, lift people out of poverty, ensure better health and nutrition, and create and maintain economies.
"Translations are not a tangible good, therefore their importance is often overlooked," said Renato Beninatto, board member of Translators without Borders and Chief Marketing Officer of Moravia. "While the work that Translators without Borders does is remarkable, it's not even meeting one percent of the need that's out there. It's our hope that this social media campaign will raise enough money to significantly impact this organization's meaningful mission. We thank all of our clients, associates and friends for their continued support."
Moravia is a leading globalization solution provider, enabling companies in the information technology, e-learning, and life sciences industries to enter global markets with high-quality multilingual products. The company maintains global headquarters in the Czech Republic and North American headquarters in California, with local offices and production centers in Japan, China, Latin America, Ireland, USA and throughout Europe. www.moravia.com.
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?