|By PR Newswire||
|December 14, 2012 11:41 AM EST||
SAN FRANCISCO, Dec. 14, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Jilion, creators of the world's first cloud-based HTML5 video player, today announced the launch of SublimeVideo Horizon, the first HTML5 Video application framework enabling the development of perfectly branded, tailor-made video players. Horizon delivers brands, designers and advertisers complete on-screen customization, providing a solution that works seamlessly across all browsers, including legacy Internet Explorer 6, and the latest mobile platforms, including Apple iPads, Google Nexus and Microsoft Surface tablets.
SublimeVideo Horizon is currently the only solution on the market offering such capabilities.
Jilion's first HTML5 video player platform, SublimeVideo.net, gained global notoriety for providing Web publishers with a fast, easy and reliable plug-and-play universal video player solution. SublimeVideo Horizon now provides full flexibility and modularity to the platform by giving brands and advertisers the creative freedom to build unique players reflecting perfectly their visual identity including their colors, shapes and fonts. The resulting player – including its custom specific interactive features – can then be embedded in any website or blog, becoming a strong ambassador for the brand.
In addition Jilion today announced that it is delivering an integration between YouTube and SublimeVideo Horizon, offering web publishers the unique capability to host their videos on the world's largest video platform, while playing them through their own customized, state-of-the-art SublimeVideo branded players.
"There is a tremendous amount of sophisticated technology operating behind the scenes of this seemingly simplistic and beautiful resulting experience," said Zeno Crivelli, Jilion co-founder. "We spent more than a year developing SublimeVideo Horizon to be the most powerful, no-compromise and brand-friendly video player solution in the world."
Examples of in-video engagement features:
- Bands can display a "buy song" or "tour date" button on screen to drive sales
- Car companies can add a "360° viewer" directly within their video player and viewing experience
- E-commerce sites can integrate instant "in-stock" information on screen
"The world is adopting mobile as its primary video viewing platform. Brands, marketers and advertisers are in dire need to deliver their audience a sophisticated and seamless viewing experience, despite the painfully fragmented browser technology landscape. SublimeVideo Horizon is the Holy Grail for them to fulfill this vital need," said Mehdi Aminian, Jilion co-founder.
"SublimeVideo Tailor-made Player" offering for brands
To introduce SublimeVideo Horizon on the market, the company is launching a partnership program with agencies that will enable them to create tailor-made video players for their customers.
"SublimeVideo Modular Player" offering for any website
Using the brand new SublimeVideo Horizon technology, Jilion rewrote its freemium cloud-based SublimeVideo.net player. Now, relaunched as SublimeVideo Modular Player, the service delivered more than 70 million players in September 2012 alone, across tens-of-thousands of websites. Users can now assemble their own players using brand new add-ons, and benefit from all the unique advantages of SublimeVideo Horizon.
To learn more, visit www.sublimevideo.net.
Jilion is a pioneer and leading provider of HTML5 video technologies.
Jilion built SublimeVideo.net in 2010 as the world's first cloud-based HTML5 video player service, providing web publishers with the most reliable solution to the painful challenge of playing video across devices and browsers. In December 2012, SublimeVideo Horizon debuted as the world's first HTML5 video framework; it goes a huge leap forward, beyond any other HTML5 technology to build Video player implementation. SublimeVideo Horizon solves two major HTML5 video challenges for the very first time by providing brands and marketers with total graphic freedom and complete features modularity; while working on any web browser and seamlessly across the latest mobile platforms.
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?
- UK Targeted for Trojan Attacks
- MAX 2006: Tracks Announced
- BT's "Fixed-Mobile" Phone Gives Callers the Best of Both Worlds
- MetaSolv to Host Provisioning Symposium in London