|By PR Newswire||
|December 14, 2012 08:46 AM EST||
LONDON, December 14, 2012 /PRNewswire/ --
Currys provides festive gift inspiration with great deals on popular Bosch Tassimo coffee machines
Currys, one of the UK's biggest electrical retailers, has launched a major coffee machine promotion in time for Christmas, with customers able to save at least 50% on all Bosch Tassimo hot drink and coffee machines from £49. Everyone who purchases will also receive £20 of free T disc (coffee pod) credit.
Several fantastic Bosch Tassimo models are available through Currys promotion. The Bosch Tassimo T4013, for example, is extremely easy to use, with a stylish design and user friendly operation that enables you to make a variety of beverages with just the touch of a button. The T4013 also has a number of exciting features, such as its unique T disc technology that incorporates a product specific brewing chamber and barcode reader ensuring that each drink is brewed to perfection. With 60% off the original price, while stocks last, the Tassimo T4013 is a great gift for anyone who loves a good cup of coffee!
The Bosch T20 Tassimo, meanwhile, is similarly easy to operate, coming with an automatic drink identification system that allows the machine to manage water amount, temperature, pressure and brewing time. The T20 also comes with a handy cable storage facility, containing the model's 1m cable to help keep kitchen surfaces tidy and clutter free.
Alongside this offer, Currys is also running a promotion to save at least 30% on all coffee machines. This includes the stylish red Dolce Gusto KP210 coffee machine. With variable coffee strengths, you can decide how strong you want your brew. You can even choose from six delicious drinks: latte macchiato, cappuccino, espresso, mocha, caffe lungo, and even hot chocolate.
Both of these promotions are available while stocks last. Head to Currys to find a fantastic festive deal!
For further information, or to view a wide range of coffee machines, please visit the Currys website.
About Currys and PC World:
Currys and PC World are part of Dixons Retail plc. With over 1,200 stores and online services spanning 28 countries, Dixons is widely acknowledged as one of Europe's leading specialist electrical retailing groups. Dixons employs over 38,000 people and provides top quality training to ensure their personnel can provide amazing customer service on products ranging from televisions to ovens, and computers to touch screen laptops.
SOURCE Currys and PC World
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?
- UK Targeted for Trojan Attacks