|By Marketwired .||
|December 14, 2012 08:45 AM EST||
NEW YORK, NY -- (Marketwire) -- 12/14/12 -- The Bedford Report has released new equity reports today. As a leading provider of free in depth reports and timely market updates, Bedford is an essential resource for hundreds of thousands of investors across the country.
CVS Caremark Corporation (NYSE: CVS) shares have gained nearly 20 percent year-to-date. The company has recently announced a 38 percent increase in their quarterly dividend.
Find out more about CVS Caremark including full access to the free equity report at: www.BedfordReport.com/CVS
Philip Morris International Inc. (NYSE: PM) shares have gained over 12 percent year-to-date. The company currently offers investors an annual dividend of $3.40 per share for a dividend yield of approximately 3.85 percent.
Find out more about Philip Morris International including full access to the free equity report at: www.BedfordReport.com/PM
Rigel Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (NASDAQ: RIGL) shares fell 35 percent on over 8 million shares traded Thursday. AstraZeneca PLC recently reported Fostamatinib, a rheumatoid arthritis treatment, failed to meet its second primary objective.
Find out more about Rigel Pharmaceuticals including full access to the free equity report at: www.BedfordReport.com/RIGL
Telik, Inc. (NASDAQ: TELK) is focused on discovering, developing and commercializing novel small molecule drugs to treat cancer and other serious diseases. Shares of the company spiked over 20 percent on nearly 2 million shares traded Thursday.
Find out more about Telik including full access to the free equity report at: www.BedfordReport.com/TELK
Disclaimer: Information, opinions and analysis contained herein are based on sources believed to be reliable, but no representation, expressed or implied, is made as to its accuracy, completeness or correctness. The opinions contained herein reflect our current judgment and are subject to change without notice. We accept no liability for any losses arising from an investor's reliance on or use of this report. This report is for information purposes only, and is neither a solicitation to buy nor an offer to sell securities. Certain information included herein is forward-looking within the meaning of the Private Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995, including, but not limited to, statements concerning manufacturing, marketing, growth, and expansion. Such forward-looking information involves important risks and uncertainties that could affect actual results and cause them to differ materially from expectations expressed herein.
A third party, Providence Media Strategies LLC has paid Equity News Circuit four hundred and fifty dollars for the publication of this news release. Neither Equity News Circuit, nor the hiring party, has a financial relationship with any company whose stock is mentioned in this release. Neither Equity News Circuit nor the hiring party are a registered investment advisor, and nothing in this report is intended as a solicitation to buy or sell any security.
Equity News Circuit
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?
- UK Targeted for Trojan Attacks
- MAX 2006: Tracks Announced
- BT's "Fixed-Mobile" Phone Gives Callers the Best of Both Worlds
- MetaSolv to Host Provisioning Symposium in London