|By PR Newswire||
|December 14, 2012 07:30 AM EST||
JERSEY CITY, N.J., Dec. 14, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Knight Capital Group, Inc. (NYSE Euronext: KCG) today released U.S. equity Market Making, Knight Direct equity and Knight Hotspot FX foreign exchange volumes at www.knight.com/ourfirm/volumestats.asp for the month of November 2012.
In the first quarter of 2012, the company modified its quarterly revenue capture and monthly equity volume statistics in order to provide data specific to its U.S. equity market making activity within the Market Making segment. The company's revenue capture and volume statistics previously also included U.S. institutional sales activity. In the second quarter of 2012, Knight modified the reporting of Knight Hotspot FX notional dollar value traded volume to count one side of the transaction. The company previously counted total client volume to include both sides of the transaction. The company posts its U.S. equity market making and Knight Hotspot FX volume statistics to its web site each month, and discloses, in quarterly SEC filings, its U.S. equity market making revenue capture. The company's web site has been updated to show the new monthly volume statistics dating back to the beginning of 2010.
Knight Capital Group (NYSE Euronext: KCG) is a global financial services firm that provides access to the capital markets across multiple asset classes to a broad network of clients, including broker-dealers, institutions and corporations. Knight is headquartered in Jersey City, N.J. with a global presence across the Americas, Europe, and the Asia Pacific regions. For further information about Knight, please visit www.knight.com.
SOURCE Knight Capital Group, Inc.
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?
- UK Targeted for Trojan Attacks
- MAX 2006: Tracks Announced
- BT's "Fixed-Mobile" Phone Gives Callers the Best of Both Worlds
- MetaSolv to Host Provisioning Symposium in London