|By Marketwired .||
|December 14, 2012 07:30 AM EST||
CALGARY, ALBERTA -- (Marketwire) -- 12/14/12 -- DirectCash Payments Inc. (the "Company" or "DirectCash") (TSX:DCI) announced today a cash dividend of $0.115 (11.5 cents) per share for the month of December, 2012.
The dividend will be paid on January 31, 2013, to shareholders of record on December 31, 2012. This dividend is an eligible dividend for the purposes of the Income Tax Act (Canada). The Company's policy is to pay dividends on or about the last day of each month to shareholders of record on the last business day of the preceding month.
The Company is the largest branded ATM provider in Canada and Australia, and the second largest branded ATM provider in the United Kingdom. DirectCash is one of the leading providers of branded non-financial institution debit terminals and prepaid card products in Canada. DirectCash offers prepaid cards in Australia, United Kingdom, and the United States, as well as ATM services in Mexico.
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher