|By Marketwired .||
|December 14, 2012 07:30 AM EST||
SALABERRY-DE-VALLEYFIELD, QUEBEC -- (Marketwire) -- 12/14/12 -- Noranda Income Fund (TSX:NIF.UN) announced today that the Board of Trustees of Noranda Operating Trust has approved a distribution for the month of December 2012 of $0.04167 per priority unit (each, a "Priority Unit") payable on January 25, 2013 to Priority Unitholders of record as at the close of business on December 31, 2012.
There is no assurance that monthly distributions will continue in the future, nor is there any assurance that, if they do continue, the level or frequency of such monthly distributions will not vary from the level of the most recent monthly cash distributions.
Noranda Income Fund is an income trust whose units trade on the Toronto Stock Exchange under the symbol "NIF.UN". Noranda Income Fund was created to acquire Noranda Inc.'s CEZ processing facility and ancillary assets (the "CEZ processing facility") located in Salaberry-de-Valleyfield, Quebec. The CEZ processing facility is the second-largest zinc processing facility in North America and the largest zinc processing facility in eastern North America, where the majority of zinc customers are located. It produces refined zinc metal and various by-products from zinc concentrates purchased from mining operations. The CEZ processing facility is operated and managed by Canadian Electrolytic Zinc Limited.
Further information about Noranda Income Fund can be found at www.norandaincomefund.com.
Vice President and Chief Financial Officer,
Canadian Electrolytic Zinc Limited
Noranda Income Fund's Manager
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?