|By Marketwire .||
|December 14, 2012 06:30 AM EST||
SUGAR LAND, TX -- (Marketwire) -- 12/14/12 -- Researched by Industrial Info Resources (Sugar Land, Texas) -- The U.S. unemployment rate has been decreasing each month, but not at a very rapid pace, and additional legislation probably will be required to get it back down to pre-recession levels. However, outside of all of that maneuvering, companies are hiring each and every month as new plants are coming online and beginning production operations. Looking ahead to 2013, Industrial Info is tracking 760 plants that are in the planning, engineering or construction stage of development that will create more than 62,000 jobs in the U.S. once they come online in the next 12 months.
For details, view the entire article by subscribing to Industrial Info's Premium Industry News at http://www.industrialinfo.com/showAbstract.jsp?newsitemID=231985&refer=mw, or browse other breaking industrial news stories at www.industrialinfo.com.
Industrial Info Resources (IIR), with global headquarters in Sugar Land, Texas, and eight offices outside of North America, is the leading provider of global market intelligence specializing in the industrial process, heavy manufacturing and energy markets. Industrial Info's quality-assurance philosophy, the Living Forward Reporting Principle, provides up-to-the-minute intelligence on what's happening now, while constantly keeping track of future opportunities. To contact an office in your area, visit the www.industrialinfo.com "Contact Us" page.
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?
- UK Targeted for Trojan Attacks