|By PR Newswire||
|December 14, 2012 06:22 AM EST||
ROMFORD, England, December 14, 2012 /PRNewswire/ --
The run-up to Christmas is associated with all sorts of fun events and annual traditions. One of the things members of the public tend to notice during the Christmas period is that there is loads more to enjoy on TV, and Promount TV Brackets is keen to make sure people make the most of the Christmas schedule.
People always look forward to the parties, the social engagements and the food and drink at Christmas, but Christmas television is another major reason to enjoy the run-up to the holiday season. There is something for everyone around this time of year.
Football fans get to take advantage of the fact that the fixture lists are absolutely packed with big games; film fans get to enjoy the traditional Christmas movies and classics that appear on TV at this time of year; cookery shows take on a seasonal twist; game shows and reality shows often bubble up to their finales and Christmas specials do the rounds on the nation's favourite comedies and dramatic shows.
However, with all this choice, the team at Promount are keen to encourage members of the public to enhance their viewing experiences. A vast range of TV Brackets exist on the market with the specific purpose of making watching television a more comfortable and more enjoyable experience by ensuring the right viewing position is attainable in any room.
In order to help people prepare sufficiently for the Christmas TV schedule, Promount TV Brackets has introduced a major new promotion. Shoppers can get up to 75 per cent off their purchases in the Promount sale, which is great news for those on a budget this Christmas!
Currently, sale shoppers are also in a position to take advantage of free next day delivery so they can have their televisions mounted in good time for all the sport, entertainment, films and documentaries that are set to hit the small screen in the next few weeks.
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher