|By PR Newswire||
|December 13, 2012 11:00 PM EST||
BRENTWOOD, Calif., Dec. 13, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Local franchise owners Damon and Shantell Owens are ready to take on a second Dickey's location in California. The couple's new location is located in Brentwood in the Sand Creek Crossings shopping center and is scheduled to open in January.
"We feel truly blessed that we are able to own our own restaurant during these tough economic times," said multi-unit owner Damon Owens. "We opened our first Dickey's location in Concord, about one year ago and despite the economy, we are doing quite well. We are excited to have the opportunity to bring quality hickory smoked meats to East Contra Costa County in beautiful Brentwood."
The new location is at 2500 Sand Creek Road across from The Streets of Brentwood and the Rave Movie Theatre off the Highway 4 Bypass. The store phone number is 925-240-8600.
"Dickey's will be a place where families can enjoy great food, without breaking the bank," said owner Damon Owens. "We're looking forward to partnering with local community organizations, churches and schools for fundraising opportunities as well."
Dickey's offers tender beef brisket that is smoked to perfection every night. Dickey's has everything from fried okra to mac & cheese, so there truly is something for everyone.
About Dickey's Barbecue Restaurants
Dickey's Barbecue was founded by Travis Dickey with the goal of authentic slow smoked barbecue. More than 70 years later, the Dallas-based family run barbecue franchise still offers a quality selection of signature meats, home style sides, tangy barbecue sauce and free kids meals every Sunday. All meats are slow smoked on site in each restaurant. The fast-casual family-friendly concept has expanded to almost 270 locations in 43 states and holds the title of the world's largest barbecue franchise. This year Nation's Restaurant News named Dickey's "Top Five Growth Chains" and they were also named "Best Franchise Deal" by QSR Magazine. For more information, visit www.dickeys.com or for franchise opportunities call (866) 340-6188.
SOURCE Dickey's Barbecue
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher