|By PR Newswire||
|December 13, 2012 09:41 PM EST||
PHOENIX, Dec. 13, 2012 /PRNewswire-iReach/ -- AZ Tech Finders, a national leader in the technical recruiting industry, today announced that it has acquired the Contract HR division of a 20-year-old Phoenix-based HR recruiting firm. The acquisition spurs the launch of a new division, Tech Finders HR, which will focus on helping clients with human resources (HR) recruitment needs. Due to this acquisition, Donna Dietrich joins AZ Tech Finders to serve as Managing Partner of the Tech Finders HR division.
"We are ecstatic to have Donna Dietrich join us to lead this new HR division," says Sharon Bondurant, CEO and Founder of AZ Tech Finders. "Donna brings years of talent, extreme energy, and a wonderful sense of humor to our office. Even more importantly, her clients absolutely love working with her. We are excited to have our Tech Finders clients work with Donna the next time they have an HR need."
The Tech Finders HR Division is being established to assist with any HR recruitment need, such as executive recruitment (Chief Human Resources Officers, HR directors and HR managers), as well recruiting for a variety of contract or direct hire HR positions, such as:
- HR Generalist;
- HRIS; and
"Our goal through this acquisition is to make the transfer as seamless and simple as possible," says Bondurant. "At the end of the day, the goal for both companies is the same: to find the best people for our clients in order to help them become even more successful."
About AZ Tech Finders
Tech Finders was founded in 1998 based on the philosophy that the technology world could benefit from a more personal and customized staffing model. Today, the Phoenix-based company is proud to be one of the leading recruiting firms in Arizona, having placed more than 2500 candidates and working with progressive companies across the U.S. Specializing in recruiting passive technical talent in the areas of Software Development, Infrastructure, and Executive IT, Tech Finders has been honored as one of the Top Technical Placement Firms by Ranking AZ 2012. Tech Finders also is a nationally recognized leader in the technical recruiting industry, and recently opened an office in Brooklyn, New York, as well as expanding to offer additional service to Nevada, California, and Texas.
Media Contact: Sharon Bondurant, Tech Finders, 602-448-0987, email@example.com
News distributed by PR Newswire iReach: https://ireach.prnewswire.com
SOURCE AZ Tech Finders
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?
- UK Targeted for Trojan Attacks