|By Marketwired .||
|December 13, 2012 08:07 PM EST||
MONTREAL, QUEBEC -- (Marketwire) -- 12/14/12 -- DIOS EXPLORATION completed the third year and last payment of the LAC CARON CLAIM AGREEMENT through the issuance of 75,000 Common Shares to 2229667 ONTARIO INC. (the Optionor). The Optionor grants DIOS a 100 % undivided interest in 35 mining claims situated near DIOS' LE CARON property, some tens of kilometres north-east of DIOS' AU 33 WEST GOLD PROPERTY, James Bay, Quebec, optioned to Osisko Mining Corp. and some 13 kilometres north of the Clearwater gold deposit and 45 kilometres south of the worldclass Eleonore gold deposit.
DIOS completed a fifth glacial sediment sampling and field prospecting program on its larger wholly-owned diamond-gold Shadow-Le Caron project, results pending.
DIOS explores for intrusions associated with deep structures. Glacial sediment sampling defined indicator mineral dispersal trains for kimberlites (diamond potential). DIOS discovered through this sampling several gold dispersal trains, leading up-ice in some cases to gold-bearing granitic rocks near major structures.
Incentive Stock Options Granted
Following yearly planning, an aggregate 995,000 incentive stock options was granted on December 13 under Stock Option Incentive Plan to directors, officers and employees at an exercise price of $0.15 per share. Of these options, an aggregate 805,000 options was granted to the Company's directors and officers. The options expire five (5) years from the date of grant, vest quarterly over an 18-month period, and are subject to the required four (4) month hold period and other applicable regulatory approvals.This press release was prepared by Marie-Jose Girard, M.Sc. P.Geo., qualified person pursuant to National Instrument 43-101.
Neither the TSX Venture Exchange nor its Regulation Services Provider (as that term is defined in the policies of the TSX Venture Exchange) accepts responsibility for the adequacy or accuracy of this release
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?
- UK Targeted for Trojan Attacks