|By Marketwired .||
|December 13, 2012 05:15 PM EST||
CALGARY, ALBERTA -- (Marketwire) -- 12/13/12 -- Canadian Energy Services & Technology Corp. ("CESTC" or the "Corporation")(TSX:CEU) (OTCQX:CESDF) announced today that it will pay a cash dividend of $0.055 per common share on January 15, 2013, to the shareholders of record at the close of business on December 31, 2012.
About Canadian Energy Services & Technology Corp.
CES' business is focused on the design and delivery of technically advanced fluids for the North American oil and gas industry. CES' business model requires limited re-investment capital to grow. As a result, CES has been able to capitalize on the growing market demand for drilling and production fluids in North America while generating free cash flow. CES returns much of this free cash flow back to shareholders through its monthly dividend. Additional information about CES is available at www.sedar.com or at CES' website at www.CanadianEnergyServices.com.
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?
- UK Targeted for Trojan Attacks