|By Marketwired .||
|December 13, 2012 11:43 AM EST||
MOUNTAIN VIEW, CA -- (Marketwire) -- 12/13/12 -- NetBase, the Enterprise Social Intelligence (ESI) Platform company, today announced enhanced global support with the addition of 19 languages. Now available in Keyword Plus for the NetBase Insight Composer, new languages include Arabic, Catalan, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Estonian, Finnish, Greek, Hebrew, Hungarian, Indonesian, Korean, Polish, Romanian, Russian, Swedish, Thai, Turkish and Vietnamese.
"Accurate social intelligence is now mandatory for world-class brands, agencies and enterprises to operate at the speed of social," said Peter Caswell, CEO of NetBase. "These new languages further enable us to support not only our global customers, but those of global partners like SAP, JD Power and Associates, GfK and IPG."
The19 languages that are now generally available in Keyword Plus enable customers to gain insight into posts, mentions, impressions, discussion themes and phrases, custom themes and more. This list supplements the seven languages that are offered in deep Natural Language Processing (NLP) -- including English, Spanish, French, German, Italian, Japanese and Portuguese -- with the ability to understand "slanguage," alternative spellings, abbreviations, and common misspellings.
The company currently supports 26 languages and has plans to add 19 more in the first quarter of 2013. Chinese NLP is currently in beta.
NetBase, the C2B Company, delivers the enterprise social intelligence platform that global enterprises use to monitor, understand, and engage with customers in real time. Using a high-precision natural language processing (NLP) engine combined with text analytics and machine learning, our platform processes billions of social media posts to extract structured insights delivered via customizable dashboards. Our solutions enable marketing, public relations, market research, customer service, sales, and product innovation leaders to craft winning strategies faster. Clients include Coca-Cola, Kraft, HP GfK and J. D. Power & Associates. NetBase powers the weekly Sentiment Tracker in the Wall Street Journal and our solutions are sold globally by SAP AG. For more information, visit www.netbase.com, @NetBase, on Facebook page, LinkedIn, or YouTube.
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?
- UK Targeted for Trojan Attacks