|By PR Newswire||
|December 13, 2012 11:42 AM EST||
NEW YORK, Dec. 13, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Levi & Korsinsky is investigating the Board of Directors of Intermec Inc. ("Intermec" or the "Company") (NYSE: IN) for possible breaches of fiduciary duty and other violations of state law in connection with the sale of the Company to Honeywell International Inc. ("Honeywell") (NYSE: HON).
Click here to learn more about the investigation: http://9nl.com/intermec/, or call: 877-363-5972. There is no cost or obligation to you.
Under the terms of the transaction, Honeywell will acquire Intermec in an all cash deal for $10.00 per share for a total transaction value of approximately $600 million. The investigation concerns whether the Intermec Board of Directors breached their fiduciary duties to stockholders by failing to adequately shop the Company before entering into this transaction and whether Honeywell is underpaying for Intermec shares, thus unlawfully harming Intermec stockholders.
If you own common stock in Intermec and wish to obtain additional information, please contact Joseph E. Levi, Esq. either via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by telephone at (212) 363-7500, toll-free: (877) 363-5972, or visit http://9nl.com/intermec/.
Levi & Korsinsky is a national firm with offices in New York and Washington D.C. The firm has extensive expertise in prosecuting securities litigation involving financial fraud, representing investors throughout the nation in securities and shareholder lawsuits. Attorney advertising. Prior results do not guarantee similar outcomes.
Levi & Korsinsky, LLP
Joseph Levi, Esq.
30 Broad Street - 24th Floor
New York, NY 10004
Tel: (212) 363-7500
Toll Free: (877) 363-5972
Fax: (866) 367-6510
SOURCE Levi & Korsinsky, LLP
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher