|By Business Wire||
|December 13, 2012 10:53 AM EST||
Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/vl87pw/electromedical) has announced the addition of Supplier Relations US, LLC's new report "Electromedical and Electrotherapeutic Apparatus Manufacturing Industry in the U.S. and its Foreign Trade" to their offering.
The Electromedical and Electrotherapeutic Apparatus Manufacturing Industry report contains the most recent data and analysis on the industry's key financial data, cost and pricing, competitive landscape, industry structure. Also updated are the latest trade, shipment, and inventory data available through October 2012. This update provides the data necessary to make informed forecasts and business planning after the recent seasonal changes in output.
The industry's revenue for the year 2011 was reported at $26.3 billion USD, with an estimated gross profit of 40.7%. Import was valued at $8.5 billion USD from 86 countries. The industry also exported $10.3 billion USD worth of merchandise to 192 countries. Adding import value to and subtracting export value from the industry's shipment value, the total domestic demand for the industry in 2011 was $24.6 billion USD.
This 174-page report includes the most recent information on the domestic market, global market and overseas growth opportunities. This report provides the most current data available, such as shipments, inventory and trade data available through October 2012, and sophisticated forecasts up to 2016 accounting for the affects of the recent economic recession. Industry analysts consider this report the most comprehensive and consistently updated guide to the industry.
In this report, you will find industry data on the following major categories:
Industry Income Statement
Industry Balance Sheet
Industry Cost Analysis
Industry Pricing Analysis
Industry Foreign Trade
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/vl87pw/electromedical
Source: Supplier Relations US, LLC
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher