|By PR Newswire||
|December 13, 2012 10:52 AM EST||
DEVENS, Mass., Dec. 13, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Four Quiet Logistics customers—Bonobos, Gilt, Nasty Gal and Walgreen's Beauty.com—were named to the 2013 Internet Retailer Hot 100 Online Retailers List. The Internet Retailer editors selected the "web retailers that have made the greatest strides in engaging their customers with memorable e-commerce experiences in the past year—ones from whom other retailers can learn a great deal."
"We congratulate Bonobos, Gilt, Nasty Gal and Walgreens on being named to the Internet Retailer Hot 100 List," said Quiet Logistics CEO Bruce Welty. "As innovators in the ecommerce fulfillment, we draw inspiration and motivation through our association with such industry leaders. We look forward to helping these companies continue to blaze new trails in 2013."
The full list will be published in the December issue of the Internet Retailer magazine.
About Quiet Logistics
Quiet Logistics is the eCommerce fulfillment provider of choice for leading brands and e-tailers. Quiet combines best-in-class technology with a deep understanding of brand care to deliver a precise and highly personalized customer experience for its clients. In addition to traditional third-party fulfillment, Quiet offers Managed Services, an "insourced" approach to eCommerce operations that leverages Quiet's technology, processes and management in client-owned distribution centers.
Quiet Logistics' precision makes the impossible—shipping thousands of orders a day across dozens of brands without an error—seem routine. www.quietlogistics.com
SOURCE Quiet Logistics
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?
- UK Targeted for Trojan Attacks