|By PR Newswire||
|December 13, 2012 10:44 AM EST||
NEW YORK, Dec. 13, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- In recognition of reaching the milestone of assisting its clients to raise over $1 trillion since its founding in 2006, CastleOak Securities, L.P., a leading New York-based boutique investment banking firm, will visit the NASDAQ MarketSite in Times Square on December 14, to ring the Closing Bell.
"The ringing of the NASDAQ Closing Bell is for us a celebration of our accomplishments of the past seven years," said David R. Jones, President and Chief Executive Officer of CastleOak Securities. "We have continued to grow during challenging market cycles through the hard work of our talented CastleOak employees and their dedication to providing excellent client service and building out the business."
To honor the occasion, David Jones, CEO and other colleagues of CastleOak Securities will ring the Closing Bell from 3:45 p.m. to 4:00 p.m. ET. The NASDAQ MarketSite is located at 4 Times Square.
About CastleOak Securities L.P.
CastleOak Securities L.P. is a boutique investment bank, focused on the capital markets, and serving a broad array of corporate, governmental and institutional investor clients. Headquartered in New York City with eight regional offices, CastleOak specializes in primary and secondary sales and trading of fixed income, equity, municipal and money market securities. Since its founding in 2006, CastleOak has grown to over 70 professionals and has assisted its clients on public offerings totaling over $1 trillion. CastleOak was ranked amongst the top 35 most active underwriters of investment grade corporate debt and equity securities in the U.S. for 2011 by Thomson Financial.
CastleOak is in a strategic partnership with Cantor Fitzgerald, L.P., a leading global financial services provider to the institutional equity and fixed income capital markets.
SOURCE CastleOak Securities, L.P.
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher