|By PR Newswire||
|December 13, 2012 09:46 AM EST||
WOODBURY, N.Y., Dec. 13, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- AriZona Beverages is excited to announce that its new and improved Chocolate Fudge Float Soda is back on the market. This slightly carbonated, sparkling soda contains real chocolate to satisfy your sweet tooth without calorie counting.
Similar to its initial design, its retro packaging embodies an all Americana spirit with a freshly modern twist. Featuring throwback images from the 1800s, the design is mixed with elegant floral arrangements and inspired by THE STRONG AMERICA. This lite soda contains milk and is made with Bosco chocolate syrup at only 50 calories per serving.
The Chocolate Fudge Float Soda is available in 23 oz cans with a suggested retail price of $0.99 - $1.25. As with all AriZona products, it contains no artificial flavors, colors or preservatives.
For more information on this or any other AriZona product, please visit www.drinkarizona.com
Founded in Brooklyn, NY in 1992, AriZona's mission is to offer top quality beverages in uniquely packaged designs that are accessible and affordable. AriZona Beverages — makers of the number one Iced Tea in America, holds a unique position in the global beverage industry with its iconic $0.99 big can and "keeping it real" no frills approach to the consumer market. AriZona never pays for glitzy advertising campaigns to gain consumer loyalty and is constantly ahead of the curve, carving out trends without the use of focus groups and market research. With a loyal following across various demographics, AriZona pulls its own inspiration from its fierce social media following and devoted fan base. To learn more about the AriZona lifestyle, please visit drinkarizona.com; Facebook: AriZonaIcedTea; Twitter: @DrinkAriZona
SOURCE AriZona Beverages USA, LLC
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?