|By Business Wire||
|December 13, 2012 06:40 AM EST||
Toshiba Corporation (TOKYO: 6502) has launched an addition to its line-up of ultra-small USOP package photorelays, the high voltage, high current TLP3306. In addition for application in a range of high voltage semiconductor testers, especially SoC testers, which require particularly high voltage characteristics, the new photorelay is also a candidate for other applications that include battery and power supply control.
Toshiba ultra-small photorelay "TLP3306" (Photo: Business Wire)
1. Semiconductor testers
2. Measuring devices
1. Ultra-small USOP4 package (3.25 x 2.20 x 1.65 mm)
2. Can be driven with 400mA at 75V
|Trigger LED current||IFT||mA||3|
*Follow this link for more on this product.
Toshiba is a world-leading diversified manufacturer, solutions provider and marketer of advanced electronic and electrical products and systems. Toshiba Group brings innovation and imagination to a wide range of businesses: digital products, including LCD TVs, notebook PCs, retail solutions and MFPs; electronic devices, including semiconductors, storage products and materials; industrial and social infrastructure systems, including power generation systems, smart community solutions, medical systems and escalators & elevators; and home appliances.
Toshiba was founded in 1875, and today operates a global network of more than 550 consolidated companies, with 202,000 employees worldwide and annual sales surpassing 6.1 trillion yen (US$74 billion). Visit Toshiba's web site at www.toshiba.co.jp/index.htm
Information in the document, including product prices and specifications, content of services and contact information, is current on the date of the press announcement, but is subject to change without prior notice.
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher