|By Business Wire||
|December 13, 2012 06:35 AM EST||
NGDATA™, the consumer intelligence solutions company, today announced that it will team up with 451 Research on a joint Webinar titled “Best Practices in Big Data” taking place this Thursday, December 13. 451 Research Analyst Matt Aslett will lead the discussion with NGDATA and explore market trends, challenges and inhibitors for Big Data adoption and how to overcome these challenges and unlock the power of Big Data.
“Most business leaders understand that not being able to tap into the power of their Big Data could mean losing business to the competition. Yet, a majority of organizations are not fully aware of how to embrace it,” said Aslett. “This Webinar will demonstrate effective ways to overcome these hurdles to tap into Big Data to transform your business. We will also discuss real life deployment projects and the benefits these organizations have received by creating and executing a successful Big Data strategy.”
|Matt Aslett, Research Manager, 451 Research|
|Naren Patil, SVP of Product Marketing, NGDATA|
|This webinar will focus on Best Practices in Big Data and how organizations can more effectively use their data to drive more business. In this webinar, attendees will learn:|
|-- Market trends, challenges and inhibitors for Big Data adoption;|
|-- How to overcome these challenges and unlock the power of Big Data;|
|-- How to monetize Big Data by choosing the right use cases; and|
|-- Best practices for selecting and implementing a Big Data solution|
|December 13, 2012 at 1:00 p.m. EST|
Register online at: NGDATA'S Website
NGDATATM is the consumer intelligence company that empowers enterprises seeking greater customer lifetime value to drive continuous, actionable insights to enable sales and increase customer loyalty. The company does this through its unique combination of Big Data management and machine learning technologies in a single integrated solution. Headquartered in Gent, Belgium with offices in New York City and San Francisco, NGDATA provides solutions to data-driven sectors such as financial services, retail and media/publishing. Please visit www.ngdata.com for more information or follow on Twitter @ngdata_com or connect with the company on LinkedIn.
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?
- UK Targeted for Trojan Attacks