|By PR Newswire||
|December 13, 2012 05:38 AM EST||
GERMANTOWN, Wis., Dec. 13, 2012 /PRNewswire-iReach/ -- Fans around the world are enjoying the Believe Tour and looking forward to securing their Justin Bieber Pre-Sale Tickets for 2013. Since 30 more shows have been added to the Believe Tour, Bieber will stay busy next year. He was already scheduled to perform in North America, Europe, Asia and other locations, but he recently added another 30 shows in the United States and Canada, making 2013 Justin Bieber Tickets hot sellers in the ticket industry!
These additional shows were added to the schedule for June through August of 2013, following Bieber's performances in South Africa in May 2013. The Believe Tour is Bieber's third tour. In 2009, he embarked on his first tour, the Urban Behavior Tour. Bieber spent portions of 2010 and 2011 on the My World 2.0 Tour.
Although music is Bieber's first love, he has also stayed busy with guest performances in movies and television shows. Bieber has performed on American Idol, The X Factor and Dancing with the Stars. In early 2011, Justin Bieber: Never Say Never was released after production by MTV Films. Bieber has also acted on CSI: Crime Scene Investigation, Men in Black 3, Saturday Night Life and other movies and television shows.
Although Justin Bieber is only 18 years old, he has accomplished a lot in his short life. In addition to singing, Bieber also plays the piano, guitar, trumpet and drums. He is considered to be one of the most popular artists in the world, and he has an incredible social media following. Justin Bieber Tour Tickets consistently sell quickly, and Bieber has sold out for some performances in just minutes.
Tickets for popular tours are not always easy to find, so some fans have to do a lot of searching to locate Discount Justin Bieber Tickets. Plan to visit QueenBeeTickets.com on December 14 and 21 to find the best ticket deals as soon as tickets are released.
In today's challenging economic times, many consumers are looking for ways to save money without sacrificing quality. QueenBeeTickets.com is excited to offer customers the opportunity to purchase today's most popular Concert Tickets at lower prices. The site also offers a wide range of theater tickets, professional sports tickets and more. Other hot sellers in concerts include Fleetwood Mac Tickets, Bon Jovi Tickets, and Maroon 5 Tickets.Media Contact:
Andrea Pedersen, Queen Bee Tickets, LLC, +1-262-422-9800, email@example.com
News distributed by PR Newswire iReach: https://ireach.prnewswire.com
SOURCE Queen Bee Tickets, LLC
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?
- UK Targeted for Trojan Attacks
- MAX 2006: Tracks Announced
- BT's "Fixed-Mobile" Phone Gives Callers the Best of Both Worlds
- MetaSolv to Host Provisioning Symposium in London