|By Marketwired .||
|December 13, 2012 01:41 AM EST||
STAVANGER, NORWAY -- (Marketwire) -- 12/13/12 -- The shares purchased by DNB on behalf of Statoil ASA (OSE:STL, NYSE:STO) on 10 December 2012 for use in the group's share saving plan have on 12 December 2012 been distributed to the employees in accordance with their savings amount. Following this, the share saving plan has 8,675,317 shares.
As participants in the share saving plan, the primary insiders below have been allocated shares at an average price of NOK 144.66.
Allocated New share Name shares holding Adams, Robert 672 7,531 Bacher, Lars Christian 340 13,715 Bjørn, Benedikte Bettina 145 1,131 Dodson, Timothy 607 15,553 Gjærum, Reidar 499 15,776 Iversen, Einar Arne 167 3,952 Klouman, Hans Henrik 723 11,437 Knight, John Nicholas 1,090 40,264 Lund, Helge 423 51,079 Michelsen, Øystein 727 19,019 Nafstad, Hilde Merete 317 3,195 Reitan, Torgrim 661 16,128 Skeie, Svein 566 12,551 Svaan, Morten 211 2,835 Sætre, Eldar 561 21,405 Thomsen, Kåre 486 14,778 Øvrum, Margareth 784 26,576
As participant in the Statoil US Employee Share Savings plan, the Statoil ASA primary-insider Mr. William Maloney has been allocated shares on 12 December 2012, at an average price of USD 24.65:
Allocated New share Name shares* holding* Maloney, William 878.142990 18,131.903915
*American Depositary Receipts (ADR)
This information is subject of the disclosure requirements pursuant to section 5-12 of the Norwegian Securities Trading Act.
This announcement is distributed by Thomson Reuters on behalf of Thomson Reuters clients. The owner of this announcement warrants that:
(i) the releases contained herein are protected by copyright and other applicable laws; and
(ii) they are solely responsible for the content, accuracy and originality of the information contained therein.
Source: Statoil via Thomson Reuters ONE
Lars Troen Sorensen
Senior Vice President for Investor Relations
+47 51 99 77 90
+47 90 64 91 44
Vice President for Investor Relations in the USA
+1 203 978 6950
+1 203 570 5757
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?
- UK Targeted for Trojan Attacks