|By PR Newswire||
|December 13, 2012 01:00 AM EST||
LONDON, December 13, 2012 /PRNewswire/ --
Search and Rescue (SAR) representatives from 28 organisations across 14 nations will be joining forces on the world class speaker panel at Search and Rescue Europe 2013. They will share insight into enhancing SAR capabilities, increasing interoperability across SAR resources and carrying out best practice life saving techniques.
Taking place at Action Stations in Portsmouth, UK from the 19th-21st March 2013, this unique SAR programme will share lessons learnt from major rescue operations, discuss how agencies and organisations have responded and developed in response and provide understanding of the best methods and technologies being used around the world by the SAR community.
Key presentation highlights of the event include:
- Steps towards developing European SAR integration: Squadron Leader Jonathan Heald, OC ARCC, Royal Air Force will share the latest updates on European SAR cooperation
- Developing techniques for maritime emergencies in and around offshore wind farms and offshore renewable energy installations: Roly Mckie, Staff Officer SAR Operations, MCA will share insight into the UK's experiences in wind farm and offshore renewable energy SAR matters
- Coordinating a multi-agency response to the 2011 Norwegian terrorist attacks: Two of the On Scene Commanders from Oslo police will share first hand insight into Search and Rescue activities on the day
- Planning and improving response for Mass Rescue Operations: The Mass Rescue Focus Day led by the IMRF will explore international efforts to improve mass rescue response
This diverse and interactive summit will allow organisations to hear the latest international SAR developments and case studies to help them develop practical strategies to improve their Search and Rescue operations.
Press are invited to attend this important industry forum, if you would like a complimentary press pass please email Nishkala Thiru at Nishkala.Thiru@iqpc.co.uk
SOURCE Search and Rescue Europe 2013
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher