|By PR Newswire||
|December 13, 2012 12:51 AM EST||
BANGKOK, Dec. 13, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Jet Asia announces its appointment of CITS Air Service Co., Ltd. as its General Sales Agent in China effective immediately. CITS Air Service, a subsidiary of China International Travel Service Co., Ltd, China's largest integrated travel network, will take responsibility of local commercial activities including sales, marketing and reservations.
The strategic alliance is aimed at capturing the surge in passenger traffic to Thailand by offering travelers in secondary cities access to non-stop flights to Thailand's top destinations.
"For the first time, travelers will have a more convenient option of flying between Thailand and the secondary cities we service in China. This collaboration is the first milestone in our plan to expand service to the fast growing Chinese market," said Captain John Ross, Jet Asia's VP of Operations.
Since 2009, Chinese traffic into Thailand has grown from 770,500 passengers to an estimated 2.2 Million in 2012. As aresult of the three-year traffic growth of nearly 150%, a large part of JetAsia's 2013 Route Expansion Plan is aimed at the development of Chinese routes.
About Jet Asia Airways Co., Ltd.
Jet Asia Airways, founded in 2009, is a Thai carrier operating wide body Boeing 767s. Based out of Bangkok's Suvarnabhumi International Airport, Jet Asia Airways specializes in Block Charter, Full Charter, Ad-Hoc and Wet Lease (ACMI) Operations.
About CITS Air Service Co., Ltd.
Established in 2008, CITS Air Service (Beijing) Co., Ltd is a wholly owned subsidiary of China International Travel Service Co., Ltd. With top agency qualification of IATA, the company offersdomestic and international air tickets to individuals, organizations and enterprises.
For further information or media enquiries, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
SOURCE Jet Asia Airways Co., Ltd.
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?
- UK Targeted for Trojan Attacks