|By PR Newswire||
|December 12, 2012 10:12 PM EST||
WILMINGTON, Del., Dec. 12, 2012 /PRNewswire-iReach/ -- Brownstone Financial Services Group, LLC welcomes Laurie A. Hoban as an Associate, effective November 1, 2012. Hoban's responsibilities will include marketing, social and professional networking, client bookkeeping and office leadership.
Hoban comes to Brownstone from Bank of America/Merrill Lynch, where she spent 13 years in the financial services and banking industries. Her early years with the company in the communications department and on the managerial staff for the retirement plans center. Later in her career with Merrill Lynch, she spent 9 years working in a branch office, where she provided exceptional service to high net worth clients.
Hoban now brings to Brownstone Financial Services a unique blend of sharp professionalism, client driven focus and a firsthand knowledge of bank operational procedures and regulations. She holds a BA in English from the University of Delaware and an MBA from the University of North Florida. She lives in Newark, Delaware with her husband and three children.
Commenting on her new position, Hoban stated, "I'm excited to become part of the Brownstone team. The firm prides itself on providing quality, knowledgeable service to its clients, and my financial services background will complement the group's extensive experience."
Brownstone Financial Services Group, based in Wilmington, Delaware, provides accounting and professional advisory services to mid-market companies in the mid-Atlantic region and across the nation. Services range from basic bookkeeping to the highest level of accounting and include special services such as pro forma projections and due diligence studies.
For additional information concerning our new Associate or about Brownstone services, please contact Sean Chipman at 302-300-4307 or by emailing email@example.com.
Press release submitted by online press release distribution service Submitpressrelease123.com
Media Contact: Sean Chip Brownstone Financial Services Group, LLC, 302-300-4307, firstname.lastname@example.org
News distributed by PR Newswire iReach: https://ireach.prnewswire.com
SOURCE Brownstone Financial Services Group, LLC
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?