|By PR Newswire||
|December 12, 2012 08:38 PM EST||
MUMBAI, India, December 13, 2012 /PRNewswire/ --
Couponraja, the popular online discount coupon directory in India recently added a brand new 'Cashback Offers' section highlighting the best cashback deals offered by top merchants which make online shopping even more exciting. With cashback offers from top and trusted merchants such as Snapdeal, Homeshop18, SeventyMM, GoAir, Ezeego, Makemytrip, customers can take most advantage of them by logging online before their purchase.
Commenting on the initiative, CEO Founder Logicserve Group, Mr. Rohit Chugh, said, "Shoppers are on a lookout for discounts and cashback offers which help them save as much money as possible. By offering a list of latest cashback offers on Couponraja, the shoppers can always refer/use them while shopping online and save as well."
Savvy shoppers are always on the lookout for discounts and cashback offers to save a few bucks, and this is exactly what Couponraja intends to offer them. Some of the cashback deals available on Couponraja include Indiaplaza coupons offering a cashback of 5% on all purchases. SeventyMM coupons offer a discount of 5% on a minimum purchase of Rs. 899. Amazingly, those shopping at Shopperskart can enjoy a cashback of up to 30% to 100% on clothing and accessories with Shopperskart cashback coupons. Photography enthusiasts ought to opt for Homeshop18 coupons to avail a discount of Rs. 500 and freebies on Camera purchases made at Homeshop18.
Cashback coupons for travel and holiday services are also available on the website. A cashback of up to Rs. 4000 is offered on International roundtrip flights and hotels booked with Maestro and Mastercard. Kotak customers receive a 10% discount on international flight bookings done at Makemytrip. Ezeego1 coupons offer a cashback of Rs. 1000 on international return air tickets.
Claiming a cashback discount coupon is very simple. Under the 'Cashback Offers' section, the visitor needs to click on the desired coupons. He/She will then be directed to the corresponding website. Once the purchase has been made, the visitor is requested to use the cashback coupons at the time of the checkout. The cashback amount is then deducted from the total cost.
Cashback offers from Couponraja have indeed made online shopping a lot more attractive. From buying the latest camera to booking air tickets online, everything can be done within just a few minutes, 24x7. No wonder, Couponraja surely has a lot in store for its adorable customers this season.
Couponraja, a Logicserve Digital initiative offers discounted coupon codes for online shopping in India. With nearly 2500 retailers offering coupon codes across Couponraja, it is one of the premier coupons directories in India, visited by a large number of online shoppers daily.
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?
- UK Targeted for Trojan Attacks
- MAX 2006: Tracks Announced
- BT's "Fixed-Mobile" Phone Gives Callers the Best of Both Worlds
- MetaSolv to Host Provisioning Symposium in London