|By Marketwire .||
|December 12, 2012 08:13 PM EST||
TORONTO, ONTARIO -- (Marketwire) -- 12/13/12 -- MM Asset Management Inc. ("MMAM") announced that one fund it manages and advises, MMCAP International Inc. SPC ("MMCAP"), has acquired 1,221,500 common shares ("Shares") of Andina Minerals Inc. ("Andina") since a take-over bid for all of the outstanding Shares was filed by 1710503 Alberta Ltd., a wholly-owned subsidiary of Hochschild Mining plc, with the securities regulatory authorities on November 21, 2012. The 1,221,500 Shares were acquired through the facilities of the TSX Venture Exchange.
MMCAP now beneficially owns and MMAM exercises control and direction over 7,295,600 Shares of Andina, representing approximately 5.64% of the 129,271,087 outstanding Shares as of September 30, 2012 as per Andina's Management Discussion and Analysis dated November 27, 2012.
MMCAP has acquired such securities for investment purposes only. Depending on market conditions and other factors, MMCAP may from time to time acquire additional securities of Andina or dispose of such securities in the open market, by private agreement or otherwise.
MM Asset Management Inc.
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?
- UK Targeted for Trojan Attacks