|By Marketwired .||
|December 12, 2012 07:14 PM EST||
LAS VEGAS, NV -- (Marketwire) -- 12/12/12 -- The following is a statement from Timothy Omi former President of 1 WORLD DIRECT US Inc.
To whom it may concern:
Compass Biotechnologies, Inc., a company listed on the OTC Pink Markets, recently posted on December 10, 2012 that 1 WORLD DIRECT US Inc., as a subsidiary and possible generator of revenues for Compass in their quarterly filings.
1 WORLD DIRECT terminated all and any legal or corporate status or agreements with Compass Biotechnologies, Inc., effective November 20, 2012, for breach of agreement. Critical assurances and funding were not met according to the original agreement, and after five months of noncompliance a termination notice was given and accepted by the CEO and President of Compass Biotechnologies Inc.
Furthermore, 1 WORLD DIRECT US Inc. has entered into default status in the state of Nevada and does not plan to operate in any capacity in the near future. I additionally have resigned as President from 1 WORLD DIRECT US Inc. effective immediately. Any further statements from Compass Biotechnologies, Inc. regarding 1 WORLD DIRECT US Inc. will be rebuked having not come from 1 WORLD DIRECT US Inc.
Former President 1 WORLD DIRECT US Inc.
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher