|By PR Newswire||
|December 12, 2012 07:02 PM EST||
LONDON, December 13, 2012 /PRNewswire/ --
It's time celebrate the end of an incredible year for London, and look forward to 2013 in style across the capital. Whether you are looking for the ultimate party, an intimate dinner, or something a little bit different, London is the perfect city to toast the New Year with friends, family and loved-ones. The team at visitlondon.com have put together their suggestions…
See in 2013 with a colourful bang
New Year's Eve in London wouldn't be complete without a dazzling fireworks display, and this year's is set to be bigger and better to honour a momentous year for London. Organised by the Mayor of London, this glittering display of pyrotechnics and lights will be focused around the EDF Energy London Eye, as crowds lining the banks of the Thames enjoy the spectacle.
Tasty treats and jazzy beats
Toast the best of British at the Albannach with a traditional 5 course meal and British music from the Ultimate Beatles tribute band from £85 per person. For an indulgent end of year celebration, The Gun in Docklands is offering a six course tasting menu, and DJ until 2am for £85.00 per person with two glasses of Champagne.
If you fancy something a little bit retro, then head to the Southbank Centre for A Vintage New Year's Eve Party, complete with classic cocktails, Thames fireworks, quizzes, sing-a-longs, dancing and eating with family and friends. For more vintage fun, Floridita will be throwing a New Year's Eve Swing Extravaganza with two live swing bands and a DJ to take you through into 2013. Alternatively, the Sanderson's New Year's Eve party will be celebrating in a more contemporary way with an exclusive performance from indie/pop band Marina and the Diamonds in the hotel's courtyard garden for £75 per person.
Make a night of it
London's hotels are offering a wide range of overnight packages to suit all tastes and budgets. DoubleTree by Hilton London - Tower of London is offering a chance for London's partygoers to see in 2013 with one of the best rooftop views in the city at Skylounge, with a sumptuous four-course dinner and breakfast from from £200 per person. The New Year's Eve rates for Andaz Liverpool Street start from £222 per night and guests can also enjoy with a 4-course special menu with glass of champagne for £55 per person. After dinner, party 2012 away in the Champagne Bar and receive a complimentary glass of bubbly to toast the New Year.
Public transport will be the best way to get around the capital on New Year's Eve and it's always a good idea to plan ahead to make the most of the busy central London celebrations. For more information on how to make your New Year's Eve a night to remember, go to http://www.visitlondon.com/newyear
SOURCE London & Partners
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?
- UK Targeted for Trojan Attacks
- MAX 2006: Tracks Announced
- BT's "Fixed-Mobile" Phone Gives Callers the Best of Both Worlds
- MetaSolv to Host Provisioning Symposium in London