|By Marketwire .||
|December 12, 2012 06:57 PM EST||
LOS ANGELES, CA -- (Marketwire) -- 12/12/12 -- National fitness icon and pioneer of the elongation technique, Leah Sarago, proudly announced today that her internationally acclaimed Ballet Body® series will launch the latest installment, Total Body, on December 15th 2012. Already available for pre-order, Total Body represents a completely new direction for the marketplace and industry insiders are raving about how Total Body is the future of ballet-related fitness. Moreover, Leah Sarago's recent alignment with Acacia/Acorn/Image Entertainment will not only bring her Ballet Body® fitness system to retail outlets throughout North America and around the world, but also aligns her with the absolute finest fitness visionaries in the field.
Ballet Body® was born from the intensifying request for Leah to develop her own brand of fitness workouts and educational material for her army of supporters who desperately wanted to achieve the highly sought after 'dancer physique' and the results are overwhelming. Leah Sarago's creative, easy to follow and highly effective fitness techniques have helped her develop a vast following of global fitness enthusiasts, NFL elite athletes and people new to fitness, all of whom devotedly support all Leah Sarago endeavors and have made her Ballet Body® Fitness Program one of the most popular downloads and fitness trends in the world.
For over a decade, Leah Sarago has designed a fitness regime that is directly focused on creating a long and lean physique akin to a dancer's body. Her elongation technique is centered in dance, ballet, pilates, and yoga-inspired exercises relying on body weight resistance to challenge the body primarily through isometrics, stretch-contract reflex, and eccentric contractions, which create elongation and physiologically change the length of the muscle. Elongation is the hot, new trend among Hollywood's hottest celebrities and Leah Sarago is the most sought after elongation expert in the field.
Ballet Body® Signature Series presented by Leah Sarago Fitness is a four DVD series that focuses on the lower body, upper body, core and total body, while incorporating Leah's elongation technique, which promotes long and lean muscle development.
For more information or for media inquiries, contact Rebekah Hubbell at email@example.com.
Street Relations, Inc.
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?
- UK Targeted for Trojan Attacks