|By PR Newswire||
|December 12, 2012 05:14 PM EST||
ASHBURN, Va., Dec. 12, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- One Loudoun announces today the launch of www.OneLoudounBallPark.com, a new website designed to inform the community of the quality-of-life benefits of the proposed BallPark at One Loudoun, provide updates on its progress and address questions posed by Loudoun County residents.
Bill May, Vice President of Miller and Smith, remarked: "One Loudoun is excited to join with the Hounds to bring our community the new BallPark and its outstanding quality-of-life benefits. We are committed to being a good neighbor - this includes providing factual and current information to the whole community. This website, along with extensive outreach including community meetings, town halls and one-on-one get-togethers with neighbors, are all part of that effort."
The multipurpose, state-of-the-art BallPark will anchor Downtown One Loudoun. As both a community entertainment destination and an economic driver, the BallPark will serve as the local home for such activities as:
- Professional Independent League Baseball
- Professional Soccer in America's 2nd Division
- Select High School and College Sporting and Graduation Events
- Community and National Performing Arts Events
- Charitable Events and Fundraisers
"We believe that the more Loudouners know about the ballpark and its many benefits, the more they will agree that it will be a big plus for the County and surrounding communities," May concluded. "We hope that people will return to www.oneloundonballpark.com for updates on a regular basis and register their support."
About One Loudoun:
One Loudoun is a premier 358-acre omni-use, master-planned community in Loudoun County, Virginia, that will feature 1,040 homes, 702,000 square feet of retail including fine dining, upscale shopping and movie theater, a luxury hotel, three million square feet of office space, a clubhouse with pool and an amphitheater – all surrounded by approximately 150 acres of public land with miles of walking trails.
About VIP Sports & Entertainment/The Loudoun Hounds:
VIP S&E's mission is to provide the families of Loudoun County and Northern Virginia with a spectacular, state-of-the-art entertainment venue for hosting a wide variety of fun, affordable attractions year-round -- from Loudoun Hounds professional baseball and other sports to concerts, festivals, shows and fairs. You can learn more about us at www.LoudounHounds.com. Follow the Loudoun Hounds on Facebook and Twitter.
Julie Dillon | Miller & Smith
David D'Onofrio | Loudoun Hounds
703.821.2500, ext. 190
703.669.3647 or 703-981-6034
SOURCE One Loudoun
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?
- UK Targeted for Trojan Attacks