|By PR Newswire||
|December 12, 2012 05:12 PM EST||
WASHINGTON, Dec. 12, 2012 /PRNewswire-USNewswire/ -- In response to the FCC's adoption of a Notice of Proposed Rulemaking (NPRM) on commercial operations in the 3550-3650 MHz band, CTIA-The Wireless Association® Vice President of Regulatory Affairs Chris Guttman-McCabe released the following:
"We look forward to working with the Commission on the 3.5 GHz proceeding. While this spectrum is not part of the 300 MHz that the FCC has identified for allocation for mobile flexible use before 2015, we are interested to see how the proceeding develops, and how the band ultimately can be used to support the provision of mobile broadband."
CTIA-The Wireless Association® (www.ctia.org) is an international organization representing the wireless communications industry. Membership in the association includes wireless carriers and their suppliers, as well as providers and manufacturers of wireless data services and products. CTIA advocates on behalf of its members at all levels of government. The association also coordinates the industry's voluntary best practices and initiatives, and sponsors the industry's leading wireless tradeshows. CTIA was founded in 1984 and is based in Washington, D.C.
SOURCE CTIA-The Wireless Association
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher