|By Marketwire .||
|December 12, 2012 05:08 PM EST||
VANCOUVER, BRITISH COLUMBIA -- (Marketwire) -- 12/12/12 -- Excalibur Resources Ltd. ("Excalibur" or the "Company") (CNSX:XBR)(FRANKFURT:X9CN) announces that it has arranged a non-brokered private placement of 5,000,000 common shares at $0.30 per share for a total of $1,500,000. Proceeds will be applied to working capital, the Company's Catanava gold production project in Mexico and for potential acquisitions.
"We are very pleased to have the support of investors who appreciate our unique but traditional business model, particularly given the weak state of capital markets," commented Tim Gallagher, Chairman & CEO.
Excalibur Resources Ltd. is a junior exploration mining company focused on the discovery, development and mining of economically viable precious metal mineral resources.
On behalf of the Board of Directors:
Tim Gallagher, Chairman & CEO
Neither the Canadian National Stock Exchange nor its Regulation Services Provider accepts responsibility for the adequacy or accuracy of this release.
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?
- UK Targeted for Trojan Attacks