|By Marketwired .||
|December 12, 2012 02:53 PM EST||
SAN DIEGO, CA -- (Marketwire) -- 12/12/12 -- Stutz Artiano Shinoff & Holtz has been recognized as a 2013 "Go-To Law Firm for the Top 500 Companies" for its legal advice in Litigation by American Lawyer Media, publishers of The American Lawyer, Corporate Counsel, The Law Journal Press and The National Law Journal. General Counsel of the nation's top 500 companies were surveyed regarding their preferred primary outside counsel in key practice areas. Recommendations, together with research by ALM based on court dockets and public records, resulted in the rankings that will be published in January in American Lawyer's 10th Annual Edition of In-House Law Departments at the Top 500 Companies.
Individual attorneys also acknowledged by American Lawyer Media were Stutz Artiano Shareholder James F. Holtz in Litigation for "In-House Law Departments at the Top 500 Companies," and Shareholders Lesa Wilson and Leslie Devaney as "2013 Women Leaders in the Law." All three are rated AV Preeminent by Martindale-Hubbell, the highest rating possible for legal ability and professional ethics. Mr. Holtz is a founding shareholder at Stutz Artiano and focuses on trial and appellate work in complex business and corporate litigation. Ms. Wilson is a senior shareholder who has represented public entity clients, including community college districts, as well as private businesses, for more than 25 years. Ms. Devaney heads the firm's Public Entity Practice Group and currently serves as City Attorney for regional cities, as well as General Counsel.
Stutz Artiano will be highlighted in the directory of leading law firms distributed in January to more than 500 general counsel throughout the United States. The digital edition of the In-House Law Departments at the Top 500 Companies guide will also be featured online at Law.com.
About Stutz Artiano Shinoff & Holtz:
Stutz Artiano is a general practice law firm founded in 1982. The firm has 40 attorneys and five regional offices in San Diego, Temecula, Santa Ana, Los Angeles and Las Vegas, Nevada. Practice areas include Employment, Education, Municipal Law, Land Use & Environmental, Estates & Trusts, Real Property, Construction, and Insurance. Visit www.stutzartiano.com for further information; or contact email@example.com (619) 232-3122.
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?
- UK Targeted for Trojan Attacks