|By Marketwired .||
|December 12, 2012 02:41 PM EST||
TORONTO, ONTARIO -- (Marketwire) -- 12/12/12 -- Siskinds LLP today announced that it has commenced an investigation into the circumstances surrounding the decline in the trading price of the shares of The Cash Store Financial Services Inc. which occurred following the disclosure on December 10, 2012 that the company intends to restate its interim financial statements relating to the periods ended March 31 and June 30, 2012.
Siskinds LLP is evaluating a possible class action on behalf of all persons who purchased the securities of The Cash Store Financial Services Inc. between May 10, 2012 and December 10, 2012.
For further information:
Persons who purchased the securities of The Cash Store Financial Services Inc. between May 10, 2012 and December 10, 2012 are encouraged to contact Nicole Young of Siskinds LLP. Ms. Young can be contacted by telephone (toll free) at (800) 461-6166 (ext. 2380) or by email at email@example.com.
Toll free at (800) 461-6166 (ext. 2380)
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher