|By PR Newswire||
|December 12, 2012 02:41 PM EST||
OTTAWA, Dec. 12, 2012 /CNW/ - Magenta II Mortgage Investment Corporation (the "Fund") announces that the board of directors has declared a fiscal 2012 annual dividend of $0.072 per Class A share representing a dividend yield of 7.20%. Average annual compounded return over the Fund's first 9 years of operation was 9.46%.
Visit www.magentainvestment.ca for comprehensive information about the Fund and its operations.
SOURCE Magenta Mortgage Corp.
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?
- UK Targeted for Trojan Attacks