|By PR Newswire||
|December 12, 2012 01:21 PM EST||
DENVER, Dec. 12, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Accelr8 Technology Corporation (NYSE MKT: AXK) announced today that its common stock has been approved by The NASDAQ Stock Market, LLC for listing on the NASDAQ Capital Market. The Company expects to commence trading on NASDAQ under the ticker symbol "AXDX" on Wednesday, December 26, 2012. Until such date, the Company's common stock will continue to be traded on NYSE MKT (formerly known as NYSE Amex) under its current ticker symbol, "AXK".
Accelr8 Technology Corporation (www.accelr8.com) is focused on developing and commercializing innovative instrumentation for the rapid identification and antibiotic susceptibility testing of infectious pathogens. The Company's BACcelTM platform utilizes a proprietary culture-free process with both genomic and phenotypic detection technologies that decrease time to result while maintaining high sensitivity and specificity.
Disclaimer Regarding Forward-Looking Statements
Certain statements in this news release may be "forward-looking statements" within the meaning of Section 27A of the Securities Act of 1933, as amended, and Section 21E of the Securities Exchange Act of 1934, as amended. Statements regarding future prospects and developments are based upon current expectations and involve certain risks and uncertainties that could cause actual results and developments to differ materially from the forward-looking statement, including those detailed in the Company's filings with the SEC. The Company does not undertake an obligation to publicly update or revise any forward-looking statements, whether as a result of new information or future events.
SOURCE Accelr8 Technology Corporation
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher