|By PR Newswire||
|December 12, 2012 12:19 PM EST||
NEW YORK, Dec. 12, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Property solutions and infrastructure provider Lend Lease is pleased to announce the promotion of Teena Hester to Senior Vice President and Head of Human Resources for the Americas region. Mrs. Hester will be responsible for leading all functions and operations of Human Resources for the Americas region of Lend Lease, which is comprised of operations in the United States, Canada, Mexico, Argentina and Brazil. In addition she will participate in Lend Lease's Global Human Resources Leadership team.
"Teena has a proven track record in operational excellence and service delivery," said Robert McNamara Chief Executive Officer Americas. "Under Teena's leadership the Americas Human Resources team will continue to implement key human resource initiatives in line with our global human resource goal".
Mrs. Hester joined the Lend Lease business in 1985 and has held a number of leadership positions with escalating responsibilities within the Finance, ICT and Human Resources functions, most recently serving as Vice President and Director of Compensation, Benefits and HR Projects. In her prior role Teena implemented several HR strategies for Lend Lease employees across the Americas region; she will continue to operate from Lend Lease's Charlotte, North Carolina office.
About Lend Lease
Lend Lease is a leading international property and infrastructure group. Listed on the Australian Securities Exchange and with circa 18,000 employees worldwide, the firm's capabilities span the property and infrastructure spectrum.
The Americas region, headquartered in New York, offers project management & construction, public partnerships, development, asset and property management. Our expertise covers multiple sectors including arts & culture, commercial office, education, government, healthcare, hotels & resorts, industrial, military housing communities, mixed-use, multi-site, pharmaceutical, senior living, solar, transportation and aviation.
We are committed to operating property solutions while forging partnerships and delivering maximum benefits to clients, investors and communities.
SOURCE Lend Lease
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher