|By PR Newswire||
|December 12, 2012 12:18 PM EST||
LONDON, December 12, 2012 /PRNewswire/ --
If you're passionate about sports and fitness and want to know what careers are out there then you've come to the right place. Whether you're a perplexed graduate, fresh out of university, trying to figure out what to do with your life, or a professional who fancies a changeup in your career, there's a dream job for you! Read on and see which career option attracts you the most - you can make a ton of money and be passionate about what you do, so why not turn your favourite hobby into a full-time job?
Personal training usually involves working one-to-one with a client whereby you'll train individuals to reach their personal fitness goals. You'll build close relationships with your clients and you'll have the luxury of creating your own working hours. If you want to become a personal fitness trainer, than you'll also need to become certified. You can opt to partake in a fast-track course to achieve your qualifications and can even work from your own home if you choose to set up your own business. If this sounds like the career for you, get yourself onto a course and start the certification process!
If leadership, teaching and teamwork are skills that you excel at than sports coaching might just be the job for you! As a sports coach you could teach school athletes, children's teams, adult groups and more in a sport that you love. This is a job which requires a degree for paid work; however you can also choose to get involved on the voluntary side. If you are working with children or vulnerable adults you must also be CRB checked. You will be kept entertained and active so this might just be the career path for you if you are enthusiastic about working with groups of people.
If you're a fitness enthusiast than a career as a fitness instructor could be perfect for you. You could teach classes such as Pilates or yoga in your local gym or health club, or be a dance instructor at a dance school or studio. In your success, you could even find yourself creating workout DVDs for a range of audiences. YouTube is a great way to get yourself out there if you have a unique workout style or regime. This is a job which requires you to be committed and enthusiastic, as well as aware of the market and what others are doing. You can begin the qualification process today, so if this is an area that interests you then why not give it a go?
A career in fitness and sports is something that can be achieved if you put your mind to it. Stay determined, get those qualifications and begin a career that excites you!
Notes to Editors
- The Training Room runs Level 2 Fitness Instructor and Level 3 Personal Trainer Courses through fast-track and time-part courses as well as pioneering a new flexible e-learning programme.
- Unlike other training programmes, the Training Room's support doesn't finish once students have graduated. All graduates are given access to an exclusive job board, with vacancies posted by some of the biggest organisations in the industry.
Press contact: Libby Herbert
TTR PT LTD
First Floor Waterloo House
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher