|By Marketwired .||
|December 12, 2012 12:14 PM EST||
VANCOUVER, BC -- (Marketwire) -- 12/12/12 -- Avanti Mining Inc. (TSX VENTURE: AVT) (PINKSHEETS: AVNMF) ("Avanti" or the "Company") announced today that it has granted an aggregate of 500,000 incentive stock options to two newly appointed directors of the company at an exercise price of Cdn$0.10 per share. The options will vest over an 18 month period from the date of grant. The options were granted in accordance with the Company's Stock Option Plan approved by shareholders on May 23, 2012.
Neither the TSX Venture Exchange nor its Regulation Services Provider (as that term is defined in the policies of the TSX Venture Exchange) accepts responsibility for the adequacy or accuracy of this release.
For further information, please visit www.avantimining.com, or contact:
Craig J. Nelsen
Chief Executive Officer
303-565-5491, extension 4471
Chief Financial Officer
303-565-5491, extension 4472
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?
- UK Targeted for Trojan Attacks